Snacks prepared with FSG
Our snacks are also prepared with Fleischsaftgarung (FSG) and so have the same benefits as our dry food.
Fit Sticks are a delicious reward that your dog will love. You can break the Fit-Sticks easily with your fingers into rewards of any size. If you prefer pre-portioned snacks, Click-Bits are the right choice for you. The bits prepared with Fleischsaftgarung (FSG) are a strong motivator for your dog to learn quickly, and at the same time their size and soft yet chewy texture prevents them from swallowing. They are often used in dog sports or dog training.
There are now also Fit-Bits in addition to our classic snacks. These are snacks prepared with Fleischsaftgarung (FSG) that can have a range of additional benefits for your dog through the power of plants. Reward with something that tastes good and has an additional benefit: This is called smart rewarding!
FSG (Fleischsaftgarung) creates the important properties of our snacks that are so highly valued by dog lovers:
FSG snacks are a delight for your dog and come completely without attractants, flavourings, colourings, odours and flavour enhancers. The reasons for this are:
- The vacuum: The meat cooks under vacuum. So nothing is lost, not even natural flavours, as it is the case with boiling.
- The reduction: We use a special technique that allows us to slowly reduce the moisture in a vacuum. Slow reduction is also known from the kitchen as gentle boiling down. Reducing the moisture of the meat juice intensifies the natural meat flavour of our snacks.
FSG (Fleischsaftgarung) makes our snacks as nutrient-rich as BARF diet. The reasons are:
- The vacuum: Nothing is lost in a vacuum. All the natural vitamins and nutrients of the meat are completely preserved.
- The low temperature: Due to the low temperature, during FSG (Fleischsaftgarung) the vitamins and nutrients are preserved.
Meat is vital for building muscle, because it has a high protein content. The biological value of meat proteins is much higher for dogs than for humans, because the dog's digestive system has hardly changed. It can obtain energy for muscle building from meat much better than from any other food. Proteins denatured with FSG (Fleischsaftgarung) are easier to digest than raw meat. Ideal to help build muscle, making dogs feel light and powerful.
Snacks prepared with FSG (Fleischsaftgarung) are quickly digested and effectively utilised by dogs. The reasons for this are found in the dog's digestive system, which has hardly changed during domestication. Meat is still the first source of food and is digested and utilised better than other foods.
FSG (Fleischsaftgarung) ensures that our snacks do not swell up in the dog's stomach. This keeps your dog's attention and motivation.
During the long cooking time in the meat juices, we slowly reduce the moisture. Reducing is a proven cooking technique. It brings out the natural flavours and causes a binding (thickening) that makes our snacks chewy-soft. Snacks prepared with FSG (Fleischsaftgarung) become chewy-soft solely through the meat juice of the fresh meat.
In a world full of advertising promises, it is hard to tell the good from the bad. That is why we have commissioned TÜV Süd Elab (now ELAB Analytik GmbH) to test our dog food regularly and independently. What is tested:
- Our fresh meat content: testing of recipe compliance at the preparation site.
- For harmful substances, to protect the health of your best friend.
- Our declaration
Further information is available at: www.elab-analytik.de/platinum-english/